Sunday, June 14, 2009

pictures...



Just a couple from the hospital. Ollie was pleased to meet Charlotte even though "my sister doesn't talk."

He gave her a nice hug and a kiss.

tim

3 comments:

David and Kate said...

She is so cute!! We can't wait to meet her.

Praying for you,
Kate

Law Kat Returns said...

Charlotte is beautiful and Ollie is hilarious!!
Well done on the baby-making front, friends!!
I am thinking of you all.

All my love,

Kat

Becky Laney said...

She is so beautiful. I am thrilled to know what might be going on and to know there is already treatment in progress. I am so pleased all four of you are getting such excellent care. Mom is anxious to be there. I wish I could come to help too, but I don't think Alex, Sarah and Katie would allow for much rest.

All the teachers at school are praying for all of you. Our old Sunday school class is praying hard, too. We are, also, of course!

I love you all so much.

Becky