Today has been a great day. Our June holiday at Addenbrooks ended around noon today and we were SO happy to bring Charlotte home.
The bright side of a nine day hospital stay is that I'm very well recovered from bringing our little angel into the world. Not cooking or cleaning and sleeping whenever you feel the need is a great way to heal! Now that we're home, I'm ready to conquer the world. Its also nice to have my Mom here until early August and my husband home for the next week.
Not only were we able to bring Charlotte home, my cousin Miranda was able to visit us today. She's in London visiting a very good friend, and Miranda, Amy, and her husband Julio drove up to Bury to enjoy some barbecue and a walk in the Gardens. There's nothing like a visit from family : )
We've had lots of wordy posts, so I'll end this one with some pictures. Today held a lot of firsts for little Charlotte. First ride in the stroller, first walk to the park ... its been a TON of fun so far.
3 comments:
Congratulations Spauldings! You have been through such an ordeal to get little Charlotte into the world, but it appears that the little angel is getting stronger by the minute. I am so glad to read that you have had all the support you needed throughout this. You are truly blessed. Much love to all of you! Enjoy your newest addition and I will await the next step via your blog.
Love,
Anna
Hi Tim and Dori
Congratulations from your really "old" cousins in Oklahoma (aka "your aunt & uncle")
We just wanted to send our congratulations on your new adorable baby girl! It's so scary having a healthy newborn, I can't imagine what you've been through.
It was great to see all the pictures of Charlotte and Ollie. Thanks for sharing. What a cute family you are!
We are so glad Charlotte is home and much better!
Best wishes to all of you,
Kristie and Dave Parker
p.s. Dori thanks for saving our snake when I almost sat on him! We still laugh about that :)
We are so glad to see the pictures of your smiling family and are thrilled that everyone is doing well. Charlotte is absolutely beautiful and we can not wait to meet her in person. You all have been in our thoughts and prayers. We love you all dearly.
Love,
Uncle Shawn and Aunt Marcia
Post a Comment