Ollie LOVES to read stories, especially with his Dad. Not much is better than story time with the old man. Here's an update of the cute things that he's up to these days...when Ollie sees his toothbrush (or the bathroom its kept in, for that matter), he says "Toofies," which translates to "Mom I'd like to eat my toothbrush and I would love it even more if you'd put some of that yummy Thomas the Tank Engine toothpaste on it!" His obsession with McQueen continues and Mommy's kiss fixes everything. He loves to "help" vacuum the stairs or sweep the kitchen floor, and he likes to give the dog treats. We're in the stage where he'll pull me (or you) along by the hand if he wants you to sit with him, move, or anything else his toddler mind thinks up.
Hope all is well with everyone. We're busy planning our 5th anniversary trip to Bordeaux (combined with Grandma Mackay's trip to England...gotta love Grandparents!) and the trip to Bavaria with my sister, her husband, their three kids, and my folks. Should be a TON of fun and I can't remember the last time that I had two full weeks of vacation. Stay tuned for pictures!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday Tim! Also happy belated father's day, I am a little slow over here. I love the pictures of Ollie, he grows so much. Hope all you guys are doing great, and that you had a good trip to Bordeaux.
Post a Comment