We're having a grand time with this age. Ollie loves to "help" with whatever I'm doing. We water the plants, cook, give treats to the dogs, or whatever else Mom or Dad are doing. Tess Wee is with us this week and man does Ollie love her. Ollie has also developed a love for "Puppy," a stuffed puppy dog that Meg gave him a LONG time ago. His other favorites include "There's a Wocket in My Pocket" and "Dinosaur Roar." Doesn't get any better than rhymes! He's very happy to read Dinosaur Roar over and over again. Mostly as a stall tactic to avoid bed or nap time.
The man's also going through a bout of separation anxiety. We pulled up to his nursery today, and he began to cry and scream before I'd even parked the car. The ladies at the nursery assure me that its harder on me than it is on him, and its a phase that he's going through. I hope so!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment