Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Or...Thursday. My friend Susie does this and I love the idea. A quick update of our life every week. I know the family will love it : )

1. The kids are taking swimming lessons every week and they love it. Charlotte was actually bobbing at the wall and Ollie will dive under and get rings.

2. We joined the local pool as a way to beat the heat this summer, and to take advantage of the swimming lessons.

3. Life is settling in for us and our weekly routine is nice. Its gonna change in another couple of weeks as summer hits, but we all love this part of the world.

4. Ollie would like our next house to have stairs. Our current house has none.

5. Ollie is settling in well also. He's begun to make friends and talk about CA a little less. Good thing that Carter is nearby : )

6. Charlotte is talking up a blue streak. I sometimes understand what she says and other times, I have to smile and nod.

7. I have a hard time believing that my sweet girl will be two in a couple of months. She'll be ready for a big girl bed soon.

8. Ollie has become a great big brother. He likes to wake Charlotte up with her morning vitamin and he offered to sing her a song when she had shots the other day.

9. Charlotte misses O when he's at school. She stands at the window and waves when he gets a ride and she cries when we drop him off. Its very sweet.

10. You wouldn't know that they loved each other so much at times. Can I super glue a halo to their heads?

No comments: