Monday, April 05, 2010

Memphis



While I feel like the luckiest woman in the world, I may be one of the worst "capture the moment on film to cherish forever" Moms out there. Life is busy and my son acts like smiling for the camera will turn his face to stone, so I'm not very motivated to snap away with the camera. However, I realize that our beloved family and friends might like to see some pictures of my adorable kiddos every now and then. So here you go...a picture of my handsome son holding the class guinea pig Memphis. He came home for the weekend to hang with us. Ms. Heather warned that he can be loud at night, but I think our friendly black dog kept the rodent quiet. It also seems that I am pretty allergic to rodents if I touch them. Good thing the little guy was low maintenance.

No comments: