Thursday, September 03, 2009

Thomas and Training


Thomas 1
Originally uploaded by spauldingtj
While Tim enjoyed answering all kinds of questions about his work on a "business trip" to Norway, I had a GREAT time taking the kids to see Thomas the Tank Engine. As you might imagine, Ollie is quite in love with the big blue engine. We couldn't miss the chance to see Thomas when he was visiting so close to our house. It was a very successful trip, mostly because our good friends met us there. Thanks to Julie, Matt, Will, and baby Abigail for meeting us there : ) The boys really had a great day.

In other news, Charlotte is "sort of" on a schedule. She's learning how to sooth herself to sleep. Don't worry, Mom. I'm not letting her cry any more than a baby with an older brother cries : )

O man has taken some big steps forward towards the potty (woo hoo!). He wore some real underpants the past few days. In school, they always told you that peer pressure was a very bad thing. Now that my two year old wants to wear underpants like his friends...I've got a different perspective!! We're not accident free, but we're both learning a lot. Next week is vacation, so we might have to push the pause button. I'm still confident that he won't go away to college in diapers : )

Welcome to the world, Rory Abigail Basel and Summer Stiles!! I can't wait to meet you both : )

Hope all is well and I can't wait to meet the next round of babies : )

No comments: