OK, random thought:
I have successfully divined the source of 'old man strength' [it springs from the repeated practice of picking up your squirming kids and their accouterments at a moment's notice and hauling them across all manner of obstacles like Magnus ver Magnussen carrying the Atlas Stone] but I haven't figured out how kids can continually spin around on playground equipment without making themselves hurl. I fly for a living, and shortly after taking this picture on the merry go round, I had to sit down so that I wouldn't spew espresso all across the only playground in the Cinque Terre. Ollie demanded to keeping spinning around for another 20 minutes.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just seeing the blur of the background in the picture makes me want to barf! I hate merry go rounds and don't understand how the kids love them. Adam has taken to spinning himself so dizzy that he can no longer stand up. Can't wait to get these to kiddos together again!
That is such a great picture.
Post a Comment