How far along: 35 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: At some point...I'm not going to admit this anymore, but its around 30 I think. When I go to the doc now they measure me in kilos, so I don't have a good mental image of X kilos.
Maternity clothes? Not only am I in maternity clothes, I'm outgrowing a lot of the shirts. There's only one place for the belly to grow, and that's out!
Stretch marks? I saw the slightest hints of some and managed to rub some lotion on the belly. Since Tim's been home, I've also been able to give my feet more of a rest, which helps.
Sleep: MUCH better since Tim came home, but I still managed to wake up at 2:30 this morning and stay awake. Hard to get comfortable these days.
Best moment this week: We were able to see her face in an ultrasound, confirm that she's currently head down, and she has some hair! Its amazing what they can see in a 2 D scan.
Movement: We can make guesses about which body parts are moving...they're visible from the belly!
Food cravings: Cold things...its warming up around here!
Gender: We reconfirmed it during the scan today...she's still a girl : )
Labor Signs: Lots of Braxton Hicks tightening, but not the real thing yet.
Belly Button in or out: Its slowly going out
What I miss: energy
What I'm looking forward to: holding and meeting the new baby
Weekly Wisdom: Working out actually gives you energy, even if its a super easy workout. I hit the aquatone class at the Leisure Centre. It was me and a bunch of old ladies. Not the most demanding, but it felt great to get into the water and take the weight off : )
Milestones: We're heading into the home stretch! This pregnancy has flown by, which has been great. My goal is to keep the "when will I deliver" thoughts at bay. It's going to happen when it happens.
Hope you're all well!
Dori
3 comments:
Hope you get more sleep soon and aren't too uncomfortable. Treasure these last few weeks with Ollie! Miss you guys!
Good Luck Dori. I miss hanging out with you. I wish I could be there to hold your new girl. I have lots of girl holding power. Ollie looks great. We are in DC now so if you are close at some point let me know! Melissa
Hey Dori!
Been thinking about you as you enter the home stretch of your pregnancy! I am so excited that you will have some girl power in your family after she arrives, and we welcome your little one! What a miracle it all is, no?
We received your package and we are so appreciative of the adorable outfits and jacket! That was so thoughtful of you! I am still kicking myself for not getting the chance to catch up with you while you were so close. I am so sorry! I do hope there will be another time (but since grandparents are here, there's a good chance...)
We will continue to keep you and family in our prayers as yet another adjustment is down the pike. Please tell Tim congrats for completing another deployment and give him, yourself, Ollie and the baby a squeeze from us!
~Joanna
Post a Comment