Lots of my fellow bloggers post about the things for which they are thankful and now is probably a good time for me to share my own reasons to be grateful...
I'm not the most vocally religious person that you know...okay I'm not vocal about my religion at all, but I believe in God and I am grateful for all of the blessings that He provides for my family and my country
A loving husband, who is willing to serve his country, who provides very well for Ollie and I, and who is everything to me
My adorable son who brings a smile to my face and challenges me to grow and become a better person
A very supportive and loving family (both Tim's and mine)
A great group of friends who make me laugh when I need to, listen to me, and love me for who I am
And I love my dog...she might just be the best dog in the world
So thanks to all of you for your love and support. The next time that you see a service member, please thank them for serving their country. And if you see their family, please thank them for their sacrifices also.
Happier and less sappy posts will follow in the near future, I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment