In Ollie news, he's somewhat successful at using the potty. Ollie is also Mr. Independent and is very excited to help out, "Mommy, I vacuum" or he often proclaims, "I do it myself." He climbs in and out of the car and he likes to open and close doors. Ollie definitely exhibits some first child tendencies, so its going to be fun to see the next kid grow. He's also a hoot and is a ton of fun to be around. He likes to make animal noises, especially in the car ride home as we see different animals. Ollie also has the memory of an elephant, so don't ever tell him something to appease him without planning to follow through!
Life around here isn't so bad now that we've gotten over the goodbye. It seems like Tim has had a busy week at work. I hope that by the time I realize that he's going to be gone for a long while, I'll be on the plane headed for the US!
Hope you all are well. I promise to post a belly and Ollie pics soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment