Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged

10 Years Ago (Oct. 1998):
1. I was a sophomore at Maryville College
2. I rode horses three or four times a week on the Equestrian Team (and loved every minute of it)
3. Kat and I were living the good life in Lloyd Hall (they tore the building down soon after we graduated)
4. I was suffering through 8 am organic chemistry classes
5. I was a Bonner Scholar (received a small stipend in return for 10 hours of volunteer work in the community)

5 Things on Today's "To Do" List:
1. Finish Thank You notes
2. Laundry
3. Workout
4. Clean the Bathrooms
5. Pick up the Mazda from the mechanic

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a Horse
2. Pay for college for O
3. Find a way to give back to my community
4. Travel
5. Take care of my parents and my in-laws

5 Places I have Lived:
1. Bury St. Edmunds, UK
2. Boston, MA
3. Birmingham, AL
4. Wichita Falls, TX
5. Maryville, TN

5 Jobs I have Had:
1. Mom
2. Chemistry Teacher
3. Optometry Assistant (can't remember the exact title, but the person you see before the eye doctor)
4. Camp Counselor
5. Cashier

Alright...answer if you dare (if you haven't already)

No comments: