I'm making the switch to gmail after several years with yahoo. If you're sending an e-mail to me, the first part stays the same and the last part is @gmail.com.
Ollie and I had a nice day today, but unfortunately no camera. He played in the creche (British word for nursery) while I jogged with the jogging group at the gym. After a nice nap, we walked into town so that Ollie could chase the ducks. There's not much cuter than a toddler trying to pet ducks and the ducks staying just far enough away. After some quality time in the playground, we met our friends Julia (a Mom friend), Archie, and Thomas (twin one-year-olds) at Starbucks for a nice dinner. It was a great way to break up the often painful late afternoon. By the time we arrived home, Ollie was almost ready for bed.
We're off to the nursery tomorrow, so I'll let you know how that goes. Hope you're doing well,
D
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment