Thursday, February 07, 2008

On the Road Again


As you can see, Ollie's anxious to get back to the island. While we're excited to sleep in our own beds and return to the Riz, I must admit that I dread the week of jet lag that's inevitable with toddlers. But before we know it, the daffodils, crocus, and tulips that I planted this fall will pop up announcing the arrival of spring. The ducklings that live by the pond in front of their house will waddle quickly after their mothers and the days will become longer and warmer. Yes, we eagerly anticipate the end of winter in East Anglia.

Can't wait to see you folks in the UK...I hope to make it to crud practice on Monday!
Cheers,
Dori

1 comment:

Law Kat Returns said...

This is an adorable picture. What a very handsome young man. I think you may have to beat the ladies away someday!!!