At 14 and a half months, Ollie looks more and more like a little boy everyday. Ollie is wearing his new backpack in preparation for our journey home this week. No, we aren't carrying so much with us that I need him to tote the excess...the backpack has a tether that attaches at the top so that my child won't run past security or out of sight. I never thought that I'd be one of those Moms who put a leash on her kid, but traveling through two international airports with a mobile child gives me a whole new perspective on things! Ollie and I will be at Heathrow on Wednesday, connecting thru O'Hare before making our way to Birmingham. Tim will join us a few days later, which means that Ollie and I will fly across the Atlantic with just each other for company once again. He's been a great traveller so far, but we're armed with a whole goody bag of tricks this time. Its amazing what excites toddlers...stickers, paper, and crayons just to name a few.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment