Thursday, June 28, 2007

The End of the World As We Know It


As We Know It
Originally uploaded by spauldingtj
So...I've been just a little bit busy lately and blogging went to the very bottom of the to do list. The events of this morning inspired me to provide a very overdo update to our friends and family. I walked into the man's room to find the picture you see. My baby was STANDING!! As Tim said, its a little spooky to see your child do this for the first time Needless to say, the mattress is now at the very bottom setting.

In other news, Ollie can sit up now. He's not crawling exactly...he seems to have perfected the low man crawl. Ollie discovered Risby's water dish, and I am perfecting my "No" as well as my disapproving Mother look. That shiny bowl full of water is a little too tempting sometimes : )

Ollie's top two teeth are in. I'll provide a picture when I get a good one. The next two top teeth are working their way through the gums as well...its amazing how much teeth change his look! Ollie is also proving to have a very nice temperment. Like all of us, he's a little cranky when he's tired or hungry, but he's usually cheered up with a funny face or a tickle. The man also loves people...not much of a surprise to anyone who's ever met his father!!

Ollie's most favorite thing is his dog...he's learning to "gently" touch the Riz. Thank goodness that Risby has such a nice temperment!! Ollie also loves books, anything that makes noise, and motorcycles passing by. He's such a little boy.

Alright...I'll do my best to post more entries and add more video soon. Hope everyone is doing well!

Much love,
The Spauldings

No comments: