Life's been busy here at the Spaulding Casa. Ollie spends most of his time belly crawling and cutting teeth. He can make it onto his knees, where he sways back and forth before falling to his tummy. He's an expert at the commando crawl...pulling himself along with his arms. It so funny to see the progression. And, his top left tooth has cut through. It will be a while before we have anything picture worthy, but the top teeth are on their way! I'll do my best to get some footage of Ollie moving and making more noise.
In other news, I completed my first post-pregnancy triathlon at Blenheim Palace outside of Oxford. A HUGE thanks to Jen for keeping Ollie for me during the race. While the race was not my best ever, it felt great to get back into the swing of things. The water was the coldest I've ever been in in my life at a frigid 18 degrees Celcius (about 64 degrees F). I felt like I was slipping into a huge glass of ice water! Thank heavens for wetsuits. After the swim, I had a lovely time biking through the sheep fields and running around the lake.
I'd like to plug my friend Tara's Photography business...she took this shot of the man for us, as well as several others.
www.tlohsephotography.com
Monday, June 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment