1) Charlotte is doing very well with potty training. We're not 100% yet, but its going well.
2) Ollie is a great big brother.
3) The kilz on my bathroom looks so much better than the puke yellow.
4) I'm going to finish the layer of primer before putting on the pretty Wedgewood Gray (which involves fixing a little bit of the wall).
5) May is flying by.
6) Tim and I will celebrate our 8th anniversary (yikes! that makes me feel old) at the end of this month.
7) Ollie knows I'm joking, but I tell my kids I want to sell them to the gypsies sometimes (like when they're both crying).
8) Food usually fixes that problem.
9) If not food, then sleep.
10) I'm going to sign up for a marathon and then a half Ironman. Its crazy, but I am SO excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment