Ollie's Alabama Grandma is here for another week and man will we be sad when she leaves. I might have forgotten how the washing machine works! Charlotte is a sweet baby, so Mom and I ventured to Stoke-on-Trent to visit the factory shops at Wedgewood, Angsley, and Portmerion. After six years of marriage, Tim and I are now the proud owners of Wedgewood's Nature pattern. Can't wait to serve Easter brunch in California : )
Oliver has been an amazing big brother. He loves to kiss her goodnight, lay next to her, and Charlotte has even held lamb (his formerly white, beloved lovey) a few times!
Tim is back at the grinding stone and has been able to be home for many dinners, which is a rare treat around here.
I don't know if I've ever been happier. Who knew that motherhood was so great ?!? I end every day wishing that I had more time to finish my tasks, but that's life isn't it?
Sorry for the short post, but I'm off to put C back down for a nap. She's a joy and a treasure to hold, but her crib is calling her name!
Love to you all,
Dori
1 comment:
Thanks for the shout out!! Miss you guys, but really feel like I sort-of keep up at least virtually through the wonder that is Blogger. Thanks for being so diligent about it. Can't wait until you guys are back on this side of the pond! Love, kate
Post a Comment