O man and I are back in the UK after a wonderful visit in the states. We're very lucky to have family that takes such great care of both of us while we're home. Grandma and Grandpa Spaulding were a constant help with O man and gave me plenty of nights out, and cousin Amy was kind enough to join me at the movies (one of my favorite things to do) while the Grandparents watched O man. The Mackay side was a blast as always, and there was rarely a dull moment. They were also extremely helpful with Ollie and he sure loved playing with his cousins. He's still talking about Katie and Aunt Becky's house.
Ollie continues to amaze me with his development. His jump doesn't have any air yet, but he's a good runner. O has also begun to ask, "Why?" and I've already used the dreaded, "Because I said so!" answer. He's inquisitive like his father, that's for sure.
While we're still a far cry from potty training, Ollie is getting used to the potty and its become a part of our daily routine and conversation.
I'm sure that we'll have issues once the (nameless) little girl arrives, but O is showing some good signs. He found an ultrasound pic today and was very proud to claim the picture of his baby. He even recognized what the picture was!
All in all, Ollie keeps my hands full and helps the time fly both for the pregnancy and until my better half returns.
Hope everyone is doing well! I look forward to hearing from you if you get the chance.
Cheers,
D
1 comment:
I like the new look Dori! And thanks for posting :)
Post a Comment