I haven't posted in a while, but I really should post more often about the cute things that Ollie does. As I was cleaning and cooking to have some ladies over for a cookie swap, I walked into the living room to find Ollie sitting in a corner eating a candy cane from the Christmas tree! I had a hard time keeping the smile off of my face as I sent him to time out and then explained why he needed to ask helping himself. The poor kid is having a hard time waiting to open the presents sitting under the tree, so I've got to cut him a little slack. I love this little guy...he's such a wonderful blessing in our life!
We also had a teachable moment this afternoon. Even though I told him (not a second before) that the skillet was hot, he decided to touch it and find out for himself. Hopefully he believes me next time!!
Until the next cute story, I hope that you are doing well! Merry Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment