There is nothing like the looking at your child as they sleep...a perfect picture of peace and serenity. Ollie's still doing well with the big boy bed, so I finally removed the crib from his room while he was at nursery today. We'll see how nap time goes!
Ollie does the funniest things sometimes. After a pretty naughty morning, I asked Ollie if he wanted to go to bed. I've found that he acts out if he's particularly tired or hungry. Since he wasn't eating much, I thought I'd try option B. Oddly enough, he answered "Ollie nap," after I asked him! He made his usual noises, but when I checked on him, he was curled up in the corner between his animals.
Since I'm on the sleeping topic, I'll give you the complete update. His bedtime has been bumped up to 7:30 or 8, depending upon our day. I was actually able to get up BEFORE him this morning, which was a welcome break. If he hadn't heard me moving around he probably would have slept in later. With the later bedtime, he's had later wake up times too. It probably helps that I tried my hardest to get him to stay in bed until 7!
Since I have the crib out of his room, I have finished hanging things. All that I need to do is order some pictures to fill a couple frames, and his room will be DONE! I'm also in the midst of painting our house. I know, you might think that its not worth it when we'll only be here for another year and a bit, but I am done looking at dirty walls. So if you're in my neck of the woods, pop over sometime and check out the "slate green" in my hallway or the "crushed cotton" in the master bedroom.
Hope all is well with you all!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment