Monday, April 23, 2007

A Dog and Her Boy


A Dog and Her Boy
Originally uploaded by spauldingtj.
Entertaining a six month old and an 18 month old lab is easier than you might think. Both moved their heads back and forth as I rolled a ball from side to side...where's the video camera when I need it!

Ollie vocalized his love for the Riz on a walk last Sunday in Nowton Park. After rolling in fox poop (apparently dogs love it), Risby went for a swim in the pond. She had some trouble scaling the bank, and just as she fell back, Ollie let out a scream. Who knew our six month old was paying that much attention!

Risby has been a superstar with Ollie man, allowing him to pull on her fur and ears. I spent some quality time keeping Ollie from "tasting" Risby's paw, ear, or any other peice of dog that he could get into his mouth, while I kept Risby from licking Ollie's face, hands, and clothes. Its going to be a beautiful relationship!

No comments: